One to One Sessions
- Over the past 15 years we have worked with people aged 6 to 70 year olds on a one to one basis. The aim is always about HOW to run FASTER, turn quicker than others, accelerate and be quick enough to give you SPEED CONFIDENCE.
- Children, Teens and adults contact Speed4sports for various reasons in regards to movement issues.
Movement covers a variety of issues from jogging, sprinting, acceleration, deceleration, multi-directional movements, strength, range of motion and many other issues.
Our programmes follow a simple formula. “if it can’t be measured, it can’t be achieved “
Step One – Meet each other, Evaluation of where we are !
Step Two – Explain and develop a strategy for a way forward.
Step Three – Work together on the way forward by one to one sessions, home practise sessions, simple fun goal setting and motivating the athlete to learn and become a better athlete.
Step Four – Re-evaluate and move onto the next stage.
We work with young athletes on a daily basis. Children aged from 4 years old to 16 years old are taught on a one to one basis on how to develop and increase their levels of athleticism. We want to help develop better athletes through skill development in:
WHAT we do
- Athletic co-ordination
- Pre and Post Tests
- An understanding of ” Cause & Consequence “
- Video evaluation and feedback
- Technique required to move quicker and more efficiently
- Setting Goals and Target
- Programme development
WHERE we do the sessions
- Deer Park, Mount Merrion , County Dublin
- Indoor Halls based near Mount Merrion
For more details on these one to one sessions please contact Aled directly on 0876189053.
SESSION FEES are as follows :
- 30 minutes outdoor/indoor session with Aled Hughes – €70 per session
- 45 minute outdoor/indoor session with Aled Hughes – €90 per session
- Aled does a minimum of 3 sessions per booking.
- PLEASE NOTE- most athletes that Aled works with, are with Aled every week on the same day at the same time. ” Consistency is the key to success, so Aled works individually with the client every week and then the athlete is expected to do home practice for the week, until they see Aled again the following week.
A telephone consultation / conversation with Aled Hughes is charged at a rate of €60 for every 30 minutes.
- 45 minute outdoor session with Codex Kids instructor – €50 per session
- Our coach is a Codex Kids Level 2 Instructor and is a qualified personal trainer. He works extremely well with children who need assistance with their motor skills or general fitness. His non intrusive manner of coaching gives children time to talk, gain confidence, increase self esteem whilst working on their requirements.
Rules & Policies
Be at the venue 5-10 minutes early and come into the hall 3 minutes before your class starts and sit on the benches.
Have a water bottle with you at every class.
Parents are welcome to stay in the class but no interaction / feedback with your child is necessary.
With this programme we find that child and parent independence is required so after a few weeks the parents should stay outside the hall.
If you are late arriving at the end of the class, your child will be sitting inside the hall until you arrive.
Each week videos will be sent to you via what’s app in regards to 3 minute at home exercises to do during the week. These do need to be practiced during the week.
Please note that all sessions are paid in advance. Either 6 or 7 weeks depending on all school holidays.
If Aled cancels a session then you are reimbursed with an extra session.
You must give Aled 5 days notice if you are unavailable to make a session as the hall is payable in advance. If notice is not given you will be charged for the session.
- During certain weekends in the year Aled will be away and notice will be given well in advance. This happens during rugby international matches, World Cups or windsurfing events. Im only here once, and therefore I am going to enjoy my time also on this planet.
Please contact us at info@aledhughes to arrange a private 1-2-1 session.